COVID-19 Health and safety Plan
It is our goal to continue to promote animal health and welfare, and relieve suffering, while doing our best to protect the public and our staff. To do this within COVID-19 health and safety recommendations, we are limiting interactions with the public. We understand the anxiety and confusion that comes with the COVID-19 pandemic, bear with us as we make daily decisions to do the best we can for our clients.
- No clients are to enter the building. Instead a staff member will take your pet from you after you have exited your car, placed the dog on a hospital leash, or if your pet is in a carrier. Please for the safety of your cats, place them in a carrier, not on leashes.
- We are making transactions through our front window next to the entrance.
- For all services, pull into parking lot, park and call our phone line to let us know you are here. Be ready to tell us the make and color of your car and your license plate number.
- If you want prescription and non-prescription supplies that we usually provide, consider visiting the online store, where it can be shipped directly to your home.
- We understand there has been delays on food deliveries and some pets cannot eat regular food. We can try different brands of prescription food or homemade food based on each pet's illness. If you want to try a homemade diet balanced for your pet and their illness, visit BalanceIT.com for guidance in making a homemade prescription diet. We can approve medically required diets if BalanceIT contacts us.